Opioid dependence and withdrawal
- Other drug dependence, eg, alcohol, amphetamines
- Underlying psychiatric disease, eg, depression, personality disorder
- Other drug withdrawal, eg, alcohol, benzodiazepines, amphetamines, cocaine
- Nausea or vomiting due to other causes
- Influenza or other viral syndrome
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Opioid Dependence and Withdrawal." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2015. Emergency Central, emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114948/all/Opioid_dependence_and_withdrawal.
Zeiger RFR. Opioid dependence and withdrawal. Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114948/all/Opioid_dependence_and_withdrawal. Accessed May 28, 2023.
Zeiger, R. F. (2015). Opioid dependence and withdrawal. In Diagnosaurus (4th ed.). McGraw-Hill Education. https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114948/all/Opioid_dependence_and_withdrawal
Zeiger RFR. Opioid Dependence and Withdrawal [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. [cited 2023 May 28]. Available from: https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114948/all/Opioid_dependence_and_withdrawal.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Opioid dependence and withdrawal ID - 114948 A1 - Zeiger,Roni F, BT - Diagnosaurus UR - https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114948/all/Opioid_dependence_and_withdrawal PB - McGraw-Hill Education ET - 4 DB - Emergency Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -