is a topic covered in the Diagnosaurus
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Emergency Central is a collection of disease, drug, and test information including 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, Davis’s Drug, McGraw-Hill Medical’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals created for emergency medicine professionals. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Major depressive or manic episode with psychotic features
- Drugs or substance abuse, eg, steroids, cocaine, amphetamines, alcohol withdrawal
- Psychotic symptoms associated with dementia
- CNS disease, eg, complex partial seizures, tumor, neurosyphilis
- Nutritional deficiency, eg, thiamine, vitamin B12
- Heavy metal poisoning, eg, mercury
- Endocrinopathy, eg, hypothyroidism, Cushing’s syndrome
- Other psychotic disorder, eg, schizoaffective or schizophreniform disorder, delusional disorder (nonbizarre delusions, minimal impairment of daily functioning), brief psychotic disorder
- Personality disorder, eg, paranoid, schizotypal, schizoid
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: December 1, 2014
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Schizophrenia." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Emergency Central, emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114938/all/Schizophrenia.
Zeiger RF. Schizophrenia. Diagnosaurus. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114938/all/Schizophrenia. Accessed April 18, 2019.
Zeiger, R. F. (2014). Schizophrenia. In Diagnosaurus. Available from https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114938/all/Schizophrenia
Zeiger RF. Schizophrenia [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. [cited 2019 April 18]. Available from: https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114938/all/Schizophrenia.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Schizophrenia
ID - 114938
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2014/12/01/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114938/all/Schizophrenia
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Emergency Central
DP - Unbound Medicine