is a topic covered in the Diagnosaurus
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Emergency Central is a collection of disease, drug, and test information including 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, Davis’s Drug, McGraw-Hill Medical’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals created for emergency medicine professionals. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Siderosis (mining, welding)
- Stannosis (mining, tin-working, smelting)
- Baritosis (glass & insecticide manufacturing)
- Coal worker's pneumoconiosis (common)
- Silicosis (rock mining, stone cutting; common)
- Asbestosis (mining, insulation, construction, ship-building; common)
- Talcosis (mining, insulation, construction, ship-building)
- Kaolin pneumoconiosis (pottery, cement work)
- Shaver's disease (corundum manufacture)
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: December 1, 2014
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Pneumoconiosis." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Emergency Central, emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114763/all/Pneumoconiosis.
Zeiger RF. Pneumoconiosis. Diagnosaurus. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114763/all/Pneumoconiosis. Accessed October 18, 2019.
Zeiger, R. F. (2014). Pneumoconiosis. In Diagnosaurus. Available from https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114763/all/Pneumoconiosis
Zeiger RF. Pneumoconiosis [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. [cited 2019 October 18]. Available from: https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114763/all/Pneumoconiosis.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Pneumoconiosis
ID - 114763
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2014/12/01/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114763/all/Pneumoconiosis
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Emergency Central
DP - Unbound Medicine