is a topic covered in the Diagnosaurus
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Emergency Central is a collection of disease, drug, and test information including 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, Davis’s Drug, McGraw-Hill Medical’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals created for emergency medicine professionals. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Cystic fibrosis
- Infection: tuberculosis, fungal, abscess, pneumonia, parasites
- Localized airway obstruction: retained foreign body, tumor, mucoid impaction
- Abnormal lung defense mechanisms
- Common variable immunodeficiency
- Selective IgA, IgM, and IgG subclass deficiency
- Acquired immunodeficiency from cytotoxic drugs, AIDS, lymphoma, leukemia, multiple myeloma, chronic renal disease, chronic liver disease
- Alpha-1-antiprotease deficiency with cigarette smoking
- Mucociliary clearance disorders (immotile cilia syndrome)
- Rheumatic disease, eg, rheumatoid arthritis
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: December 1, 2014
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Bronchiectasis." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Emergency Central, emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114738/all/Bronchiectasis.
Zeiger RF. Bronchiectasis. Diagnosaurus. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114738/all/Bronchiectasis. Accessed December 5, 2019.
Zeiger, R. F. (2014). Bronchiectasis. In Diagnosaurus. Available from https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114738/all/Bronchiectasis
Zeiger RF. Bronchiectasis [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. [cited 2019 December 05]. Available from: https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114738/all/Bronchiectasis.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Bronchiectasis
ID - 114738
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2014/12/01/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114738/all/Bronchiectasis
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Emergency Central
DP - Unbound Medicine