is a topic covered in the Diagnosaurus
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Emergency Central is a collection of disease, drug, and test information including 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, Davis’s Drug, McGraw-Hill Medical’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals created for emergency medicine professionals. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Asthma, pneumonia, pulmonary edema, pneumothorax, pulmonary embolus, metabolic acidosis, acute respiratory distress syndrome, panic attack
- Airflow obstruction (asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, upper airway obstruction), restrictive lung disease (interstitial lung disease, pleural thickening or effusion, respiratory muscle weakness, obesity), pneumonia, pneumothorax, pulmonary embolism, aspiration, acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Myocardial ischemia, congestive heart failure, valvular obstruction, arrhythmia, cardiac tamponade
- Acidosis, hypercapnia, sepsis
- Anemia, methemoglobinemia
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: December 1, 2014
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Dyspnea." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Emergency Central, emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114552/all/Dyspnea.
Zeiger RF. Dyspnea. Diagnosaurus. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114552/all/Dyspnea. Accessed April 24, 2019.
Zeiger, R. F. (2014). Dyspnea. In Diagnosaurus. Available from https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114552/all/Dyspnea
Zeiger RF. Dyspnea [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. [cited 2019 April 24]. Available from: https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114552/all/Dyspnea.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Dyspnea
ID - 114552
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2014/12/01/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114552/all/Dyspnea
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Emergency Central
DP - Unbound Medicine