Chronic pelvic pain
- Endometriosis, adenomyosis (uterine endometriosis), pelvic adhesions, prior PID or chronic PID, uterine leiomyomas (fibroids), ovarian tumor
- Irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, diverticulosis, constipation, colon cancer, abdominal hernia
- Detrusor overactivity, interstitial cystitis, urinary calculi, urethral syndrome, bladder cancer
- Myofascial pain, low back pain, disk disease, nerve entrapment, muscle strain or spasm
- Somatization, depression, physical or sexual abuse, anxiety
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Chronic Pelvic Pain." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2015. Emergency Central, emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114548/all/Chronic_pelvic_pain.
Zeiger RFR. Chronic pelvic pain. Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114548/all/Chronic_pelvic_pain. Accessed May 29, 2023.
Zeiger, R. F. (2015). Chronic pelvic pain. In Diagnosaurus (4th ed.). McGraw-Hill Education. https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114548/all/Chronic_pelvic_pain
Zeiger RFR. Chronic Pelvic Pain [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. [cited 2023 May 29]. Available from: https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114548/all/Chronic_pelvic_pain.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Chronic pelvic pain ID - 114548 A1 - Zeiger,Roni F, BT - Diagnosaurus UR - https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114548/all/Chronic_pelvic_pain PB - McGraw-Hill Education ET - 4 DB - Emergency Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -