Chronic pelvic pain
- Endometriosis, adenomyosis (uterine endometriosis), pelvic adhesions, prior PID or chronic PID, uterine leiomyomas (fibroids), ovarian tumor
- Irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, diverticulosis, constipation, colon cancer, abdominal hernia
- Detrusor overactivity, interstitial cystitis, urinary calculi, urethral syndrome, bladder cancer
- Myofascial pain, low back pain, disk disease, nerve entrapment, muscle strain or spasm
- Somatization, depression, physical or sexual abuse, anxiety
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.