is a topic covered in the Diagnosaurus
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Emergency Central is a collection of disease, drug, and test information including 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, Davis’s Drug, McGraw-Hill Medical’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals created for emergency medicine professionals. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Male factor, eg, hypogonadism, varicocele, alcohol or drug use, immotile cilia syndrome
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Premature ovarian failure
- Inadequate luteal progesterone or short luteal phase
- Uterine leiomyomas (fibroids) or polyps
- Prior pelvic inflammatory disease
- Pelvic adhesions, eg, pelvic surgery, therapeutic abortion, ectopic pregnancy, septic abortion, intrauterine device (IUD) use
- Cervical factors, eg, unfavorable mucus, antisperm antibodies
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: December 1, 2014
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Female Infertility." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Emergency Central, emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114534/all/Female_infertility.
Zeiger RF. Female infertility. Diagnosaurus. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114534/all/Female_infertility. Accessed October 19, 2019.
Zeiger, R. F. (2014). Female infertility. In Diagnosaurus. Available from https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114534/all/Female_infertility
Zeiger RF. Female Infertility [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. [cited 2019 October 19]. Available from: https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114534/all/Female_infertility.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Female infertility
ID - 114534
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2014/12/01/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114534/all/Female_infertility
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Emergency Central
DP - Unbound Medicine