is a topic covered in the Diagnosaurus
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Emergency Central is a collection of disease, drug, and test information including 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, Davis’s Drug, McGraw-Hill Medical’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals created for emergency medicine professionals. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Small bowel: celiac sprue, Whipple’s disease, tropical sprue, eosinophilic gastroenteritis, small bowel resection, Crohn’s disease
- Lymphatic obstruction: lymphoma, carcinoid, tuberculosis, Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC), Kaposi’s sarcoma, sarcoidosis, retroperitoneal fibrosis
- Pancreatic insufficiency: chronic pancreatitis, cystic fibrosis, pancreatic cancer
- Bacterial overgrowth, eg, diabetes
- Reduced bile salts: ileal resection, Crohn’s disease, postcholecystectomy
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: December 1, 2014
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Malabsorption." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Emergency Central, emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114480/all/Malabsorption.
Zeiger RF. Malabsorption. Diagnosaurus. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114480/all/Malabsorption. Accessed October 19, 2019.
Zeiger, R. F. (2014). Malabsorption. In Diagnosaurus. Available from https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114480/all/Malabsorption
Zeiger RF. Malabsorption [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. [cited 2019 October 19]. Available from: https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114480/all/Malabsorption.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Malabsorption
ID - 114480
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2014/12/01/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114480/all/Malabsorption
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Emergency Central
DP - Unbound Medicine