is a topic covered in the Diagnosaurus
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Emergency Central is a collection of disease, drug, and test information including 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, Davis’s Drug, McGraw-Hill Medical’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals created for emergency medicine professionals. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Physiologic: neonatal, pubertal, aging, obesity
- Endocrine: hyperprolactinemia, hyperthyroidism, Klinefelter syndrome, hypogonadism
- Systemic disease: chronic liver or renal disease
- Neoplasms: adrenal, testicular, lung, liver, breast
- Drugs (selected): alcohol, amiodarone, anabolic steroids, cimetidine, diazepam, digoxin, estrogens, finasteride, flutamide, isoniazid (INH), ketoconazole, marijuana, omeprazole, opioids, progestins, protease inhibitors & antiretrovirals, spironolactone, testosterone, tricyclic antidepressants.
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: December 1, 2014
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Gynecomastia." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Emergency Central, emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114293/all/Gynecomastia.
Zeiger RF. Gynecomastia. Diagnosaurus. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114293/all/Gynecomastia. Accessed April 22, 2019.
Zeiger, R. F. (2014). Gynecomastia. In Diagnosaurus. Available from https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114293/all/Gynecomastia
Zeiger RF. Gynecomastia [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. [cited 2019 April 22]. Available from: https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114293/all/Gynecomastia.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Gynecomastia
ID - 114293
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2014/12/01/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114293/all/Gynecomastia
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Emergency Central
DP - Unbound Medicine