is a topic covered in the Diagnosaurus
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Emergency Central is a collection of disease, drug, and test information including 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, Davis’s Drug, McGraw-Hill Medical’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals created for emergency medicine professionals. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Area of first CMC joint: osteoarthritis, DeQuervain’s tenosynovitis, scaphoid fracture (snuffbox pain)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pronator teres syndrome (median nerve entrapment at level of pronator teres)
- Lunate fracture or dislocation
- Colles (distal radius) fracture
- Triangular fibrocartilage complex (TFCC) injury
- Arthritis, eg, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, reactive arthritis (Reiter’s syndrome), psoriatic arthritis, gout or pseudogout, septic arthritis
- Dorsal ganglion (may be ventral)
- Superficial radial neuropathy (cheiralgia paresthetica or handcuff neuropathy)
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: December 1, 2014
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Wrist Pain." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Emergency Central, emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114019/all/Wrist_pain.
Zeiger RF. Wrist pain. Diagnosaurus. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114019/all/Wrist_pain. Accessed October 18, 2019.
Zeiger, R. F. (2014). Wrist pain. In Diagnosaurus. Available from https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114019/all/Wrist_pain
Zeiger RF. Wrist Pain [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. [cited 2019 October 18]. Available from: https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114019/all/Wrist_pain.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Wrist pain
ID - 114019
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2014/12/01/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://emergency.unboundmedicine.com/emergency/view/Diagnosaurus/114019/all/Wrist_pain
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Emergency Central
DP - Unbound Medicine