Acute myelogenous leukemia
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia
- Myelodysplastic syndrome ("preleukemia")
- Left-shifted bone marrow recovering from toxic insult
- Other lymphoproliferative disorders (polycythemia vera, essential thrombocytosis)
Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Hairy cell leukemia
- Atypical lymphocytosis of mononucleosis or pertussis
is a sample topic from the Diagnosaurus
To view other topics, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Emergency Central is a collection of disease, drug, and test information including 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, Davis’s Drug, McGraw-Hill Medical’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals created for emergency medicine professionals. Complete Product Information.