is a topic covered in the Diagnosaurus
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Emergency Central is a collection of disease, drug, and test information including 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, Davis’s Drug, McGraw-Hill Medical’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals created for emergency medicine professionals. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Bacterial (usually staphylococcal)
- Sycosis (chronic on head and neck)
- Gram-negative (eg, if on antibiotics for acne)
- Hot tub folliculitis (pseudomonal)
- Herpes folliculitis
- Due to oils, occlusion, perspiration, or rubbing
- Malassezia furfur (on back)
- "Steroid acne"
- Eosinophilic folliculitis (in AIDS)
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --