- Acne rosacea (face)
- Bacterial folliculitis (face or trunk)
- Tinea (face or trunk)
- Topical steroid use (face)
- Perioral dermatitis (face)
- Pseudofolliculitis barbae (ingrown beard hairs)
- Miliaria (heat rash) (trunk)
- Eosinophilic folliculitis (trunk)
- Hyperandrogenic states in women
- “Hot tub” folliculitis (trunk)
is a sample topic from the Diagnosaurus
To view other topics, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Emergency Central is a collection of disease, drug, and test information including 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, Davis’s Drug, McGraw-Hill Medical’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals created for emergency medicine professionals. Learn more.